Anna is an insightful and highly experienced Change and Business Transformation Consultant, with a passion for understanding the key motivators in getting the best out of people to achieve exceptional results.
With over 20 years’ experience, Anna has worked in the UK and Australia managing major transformational change projects for a broad range of public and private sector organisations, ranging from household FMCG brands to the world’s second largest public sector workforce. Examples of her recent projects and experience include:
- Management of all aspects of change in the successful merger of two businesses to establish a new organisation, structure and operating model to drive efficiencies and cultural and behavioural improvements
- Led a team of Change Managers in a complex program of work to review and optimise all aspects of operational delivery via people, process, technology and infrastructure to streamline processes, drive innovation, build leadership capability and develop high performing teams, in order to double output in line with the ten year strategy
- Management of nationwide projects to drive organisational performance improvements and substantial financial savings through linking the key drivers of staff engagement to organisational KPI’s, HR policy, Organisational Development and Communication Strategy
- Successful introduction of the HR Business Partnering Model
- Change Management of ICT systems implementation
- Development and implementation of a broad range of leadership development frameworks and initiatives, including executive coaching, mentoring and training and workshop facilitation.
Anna’s diverse background and operational business experience enable her to understand the needs of an organisation, coupled with the complexity of the business context and its people very quickly. She ensures that every Asque solution is insightful, agile and delivers significant financial return.
Scott has been requested to consult and develop executives, leaders and teams from a highly diverse range of organisations from the Sydney Swans to NSW Health Pathology.
With over 25 years of leadership, strategy and business transformation experience, Scott’s pragmatic approach to business excellence ensures that he employs a holistic approach that achieves lasting business results.
Scott works in collaboration with Asque clients across Australia, to discover and analyse gaps or opportunities in their business and in turn deliver often significant and tangible return on investment through a broad range of solutions. His core capabilities are in strategy planning and execution, executive leadership development, coaching and advisory.
During Scott’s first career he was a Commissioned Officer in the British Commandos, deploying on operations around the world. He held a number of appointments during his 18 years as diverse as training the former nations of the USSR, procurement of all kit worn and operated by infantry soldiers, and leading teams in the arctic. Since leaving he has worked across a wide variety of sectors, adding value to an impressive list of clients including: News Limited, Sydney Swans, Sydney Trains, Perpetual Ltd, British American Tobacco, NSW Health Pathology, Risk and Strategic Management, and Serco.
With Scott’s blinkers off, yet practical techniques, he always ensures his clients achieve much more than their anticipated goals.
Scott recently joined forces with Anna, a business veteran of over 20 years that worked on business strategies in organisations such as the world’s second largest employer (NHS), FMCG organisations such as Mars confectionary in Europe, as well as many NSW state government organisations since moving to Australia.
As a former British Royal Marines Commando Major veteran of 18 years, Scott held numerous key leadership and managerial appointments such as operations and procurement. Since leaving he established a corporate leadership development and team building company called Commando Experience®. In December 2009 it was tasked to design and facilitate a team building day for the Sydney Swans AFL team. Since then he has worked with a number of multinationals focusing on developing their performance capability in areas such as leadership, process improvement, talent management, team building and cultural change.
Together they are a formidable team that has designed and delivered some significant organisational transformation strategies resulting in multimillions in financial savings or income, redesigned organisational structures that more closely align with business output and goals, improved staff engagement within 12 months, improved team effectiveness and efficiency and designed initiatives that bridged the gap in “us and them” type organisations.
At Asque we teach companies and businesses how to outperform their competitors, and achieve the extraordinary by employing Vision Leadership™.
Developed by the then futuristic leadership principles of the Prussian military in the early 19th century, we adapt and add to them for use in the business world of the 21st.